The UK IPv6 Council held its Spring roundtable meeting on the afternoon of Wednesday 16th June.
The theme was home and consumer IoT and networking.
- Opening/Overview of IPv6 traffic levels as of June 2021 – Veronika McKillop (UK IPv6 Council) [slides]
- Update on RIPE554-bis (RIPE IPv6 ICT Tender guidance) – Tim Chown (Jisc) [RIPE554-bis PDF snapshot as of June2021] – to contribute feedback please join the RIPE IPv6 WG list.
- Home LAN IPv6 setup (discussion) – led by Loba Olopade (Virgin Media) [PDF]
- World of IoT & IPv6 [slides]
- Matter (formerly CHIP/Connected Home over IP) – IPv6 development in consumer IoT space – Vinay Rao (SmartThings/Samsung) [slides]
The event was hosted online, via Zoom.