The UK IPv6 Council will be holding its 2021 Annual meeting online via Zoom on Tuesday 7th December 2021 from 1pm GMT / UTC onwards.
You can register free of charge for the event at our Eventbrite registration page.
More details will follow soon. Event materials will be added here.
12.30pm – Zoom room opens
1.00pm – Welcome – Veronika McKillop, UK IPv6 Council Chair
1.15pm – UK ISP Updates
- BT, Sky, …
- Jim Bound awards
1.40pm – Session 1
- IPv6-only in Kubernetes – Nico Schottelius (20 mins)
- IPv6 in cloud – Ivan Pepelnjak (20 mins)
- Update on IETF publications – Fernando Gont (20 mins)
- RIPE 554bis: Requirements for IPv6 in ICT Equipment – Jan Zorz (20 mins)
3.00pm – Tea break
3.15pm – Session 2
- IPv6 developments in Asia – Latif Ladid (15 mins)
- IPv6 Momentum and Challenges – XiPeng Xiao (20 mins)
- IPv6 in the US Government – Doug Montgomery (25 mins)
- SOHO IPv6 wish list – Craig Miller (15 mins)
- IPv6 Reserved Addressing – Ed Horley (15 mins)
4.45pm – Discussion
5.15pm – Wrap up, AOB, discussion of future Council activities
5.30pm – Close
Attendees are welcome to stay on Zoom after the meeting ends to chat and socialise.