UK IPv6 Council is pleased to invite all of our members to our Annual Meeting on 5 December, 2017.
BT is kindly hosting us at the BT Centre in London, and providing refreshments.
- The provisional agenda currently includes the following topics:
- UK IPv6 Status and ISP updates
- Network design for better IPv6 operations (Ed Horley)
- IPv6-Only @ Facebook Data Centers (Mikel Jimenez)
- IPv6 Multihoming from the IETF perspective (Eric Vyncke, Cisco)
- UK 5G project (Prof Mischa Dohler)
- IPv6 Security (Enno Rey)
More specific details will be included in the near future.
To register for the (free) event and save your seat, please visit our Eventbrite page.
If you are interested in presenting at the event, we still have some free slots; please email email@example.com.